Thursday, February 10, 2011

O'Mubarak

Hey there Sarah, I see where your sorority sister at the University of Batshit Crazy, (or UBC), Michele, no not the one stealing cupcakes from you and Bristy, but that Bachmann (and not the cool kinda whoa, that's Bach, man) Naw this bitch is gonna usurp you so I think you need to take the nails out! (oh and you can get them finished at All About You spa!! (and I can't think of a better place for you to spa out). You were fantastic on ole Hannity, so many policies which are just great, I think you should do a new campaign, where we just put Muslim in front of shit we're scared of, caution smoking this shit might make you Muslim, (ok, I do like the Camel's cowicky dink I don't think so) or tearing the label off this mattress might make you Muslim. See the Bunny loving Brotherhood doesn't have nearly the impact. We all need a boogie man under the bed or in the closet (yeah looking your way Todd). I was gonna give you a birthday present, put well didn't really wanna give you cash (you know how you are with cash) so gift certificate to Pac's R Us, yeah I know you actually have to spend the money on another campaign other than your own (which is why gift cards suck) but hey the thought was there. Well it's a day early here ya go .

1 comment:

  1. it's a competion fer crazy rodeo clown queen!
    looks like sarah is ahead with the silly red cowgirl boots even tho she apparently doesn't know how to "ride" a horse.
    but apparently she can road a toad....

    ReplyDelete